iPad Pro (11-inch)
NOT AVAILABLE UNTIL AFTER NOVEMBER 7TH
The new 11-inch iPad Pro features an advanced Liquid Retina display that goes edge to edge.1 Face ID, so you can securely unlock iPad Pro, log in to apps, and pay with just a glance. The A12X Bionic chip is faster than most PC laptops and easily runs pro apps. All-day battery life.3 Wi-Fi and Gigabit-class LTE.4 Over a million apps available on the App Store, including augmented reality experiences. And the new Apple Pencil and Smart Keyboard Folio help you be even more creative and productive.2 It will make you rethink what iPad is capable of—and what a computer is capable of.
Apps are available on the App Store. Title availability is subject to change.
1The display has rounded corners. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 11 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
2Accessories are sold separately.
3Battery life varies by use and configuration. See www.apple.com/batteries for more information.
4Data plan required. Gigabit-class LTE, 4G LTE Advanced, and 4G LTE are available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on LTE support, contact your carrier and see www.apple.com/ipad/LTE.
- 11-inch edge-to-edge Liquid Retina display with ProMotion, True Tone, and wide color1
- A12X Bionic chip with Neural Engine
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- 12MP back camera, 7MP TrueDepth front camera
- Four speaker audio with wider stereo sound
- 11ac Wi-Fi and Gigabit-class LTE cellular data4
- Up to 10 hours of battery life3
- USB-C connector for charging and accessories
- iOS 12 with Group FaceTime, shared augmented reality experiences, Screen Time, and more
Refunds/exchanges honored only on UNOPENED merchandise within 14 days of purchase with original receipt. Receipt not required if you are an existing customer in store records. Clearance items and gift cards are not eligible for refund or exchange, no exceptions.
California requires a recycle fee for all monitors sold and delivered in state.
- $5 fee for monitors under 14"
- $6 for monitors over 15"
For more info, please go to Electronic Waste Recycling Fee