The beloved 7.9-inch iPad mini is more capable than ever.1 It features the A12 Bionic chip with Neural Engine, which uses real-time machine learning to transform the way you experience photos, gaming, augmented reality (AR), and more. A beautiful Retina display with True Tone for easier viewing in all kinds of lighting environments. Support for Apple Pencil.2 Wi-Fi and Gigabit-class LTE.3 An 8MP back camera and 7MP FaceTime HD camera. As well as all-day battery life,4 Touch ID and Apple Pay, and over a million iPad apps on the App Store—in an iPad that fits in one hand.Legal
1Display size is measured diagonally.
2Apple Pencil is sold separately. Apple Pencil (1st generation) is compatible with 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro (1st and 2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Air, iPad (6th generation), and iPad mini (5th generation).
3Data plan required. Gigabit-class LTE and LTE are available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on LTE support, contact your carrier and see www.apple.com/ipad/LTE.
4Battery life varies by use and configuration. See www.apple.com/batteries for more information.
- 9-inch Retina display with True Tone and wide color1
- A12 Bionic chip
- Touch ID fingerprint sensor
- 8MP back camera, 7MP FaceTime HD front camera
- Stereo speakers
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi with Gigabit-class LTE cellular data3
- Up to 10 hours of battery life4
- Lightning connector for charging and accessories
- iOS 12 with Group FaceTime, shared augmented reality experiences, Screen Time, and more